- Extensivly uses the Yahoo, Amazon, Flickr and Technorati API's all web 2.0 and the like
- It also finds related wikipedia articles and related articles that the user has on their own site.
- All AJAX Based
- Uses a special Request queue algorithm
- Generates an OPML output and HTML outptut.
- Generates a listing of amazon realted products.
- Internet Explorer Only at the moment, sorry.
Check it out over on www.kinlan.co.uk/AjaxExperiments/AjaxTag2. And tell me what you think.The UI and intercation needs to be sorted but that shouldn't be hard.
|ajax [feed], queue algorithm [feed], internet explorer [feed], flickr [feed], amazon [feed], tagger [feed], request queue [feed], wikipedia [feed], related articles [feed], api [feed], yahoo [feed], opml [feed], UI [feed], IE7 [feed], IE6 [feed], Firefox [feed]|
|Related Amazon Books|
|Ajax in Action: (UK)/(USA), Mining Amazon Web Services: Building Applications with the Amazon API: (UK)/(USA), Professional Web APIs with PHP: Google, EBay, Paypal, Amazon, Yahoo, Fedex: (UK)/(USA), Explorer's Guide to the Semantic Web: (UK)/(USA), Amazon Hacks: (UK)/(USA), Google, Amazon and Beyond: Creating and Consuming Web Services: (UK)/(USA), Dan Appleman Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to the Win32 API (Book with CD-Rom): (UK)/(USA), Inside Yahoo: Reinvention and the Road Ahead: (UK)/(USA), The UI Design Book for the Applications Programmer: (UK)/(USA)|